I am quite happy I can revise at least one of my 2015 resolutions, setting a little higher target.
2015 Resolutions – updates:
- learn something new
- get passionate again about about something positive, constructive (..else than Aikido, reading, taking pictures and travelling – specified since in 2014 apparently I got passionate about.. rejections! Got worse this week, indeed)
- stop doing always the same mistakes, especially with people! 向前走，莫回头! (got close again, but maybe I managed to be a little adult this time!)
- work for my 3.dan in Aikido (when ever it might be) and work on my Aikido in general! (since I have realized I got not so much else to spend time for)
reach 75 kgreach 72kg: the path to this target has started already! I have been almost steadily around +/- 75Kg. in the past few months, so it is time to raise the bar!
- I will travel a lot
- there will be some changes
- if I do not achieve the majority of those resolutions I will go nuts!!!
Hope to manage better than in 2014!! 🙂