“My Stories“.. and what is that supposed to mean?
I have been writing some stories through the years, most in Italian, some in English.. or English-written-by-Italian, it means bad English! And I think I will share some of them..
A story is a text describing a sequence of event , and my stories are not much more than that.. as I learned from one of my favorite author.. they are not necessary good.. no, they are not good, nothing at the level of my favorite authors like Haruki Murakami, Chuck Palahniuk, Stephen King, Jeffrey Deaver.. or several others.. nothing at the same level of any writer, I should say!!
But if you ended up for some reasons to this page in this blog, why not take a step further, like driving an unknown road during the night, you may have some surprises.. Pleasant or not it’s up to you.. and the story!😉
No fixed deadlines for these uploads, but I’ll combine them with the posts, ie. with pictures, either mine or from Flickr contacts..
- A day adventure: part 1 + part 2 (final)
- A long way to go, all here
- I dreamt of you last night… a short poem
- On my way home, from a splendid Aikido seminar
- Forbidden Eye – forbidden to me now..
- I want a girl, since my girl left me..
- 6 months of single life
- Psydee story, from a facebook note of this new friend met there first and now the reason I am in love with Ningbo..
- Dread, my passion of dark.. terror.. fear.. first time I am not afraid to publish it..
- What kind of freak I am, if you wonder..
- I must become a cat person for you, for me
- My effect on people and things!
- One of my oldest mental trips has finally seen the light in a date I want to forget: The 5th man
COPYRIGHT NOTE – Some rights reserved. Publication of my stories can be done only after obtained written permission by me. Leave a comment with your email address (it will remain private) and I will take contact at once😀 and I will be very happy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.