Given that for the 2014 I have decided to go for 1-2 resolution/predictions, I still want to have a look at the misses from last year.. when I had already decided to be concise/realistic!
- be realistic!😉
- value myself and my work for what they really are
- stop compromising when I am the only one doing that!
- keep on taking care of the injures/RA
- accept failure, when inevitable
- travel, travel, travel.. and take pictures! (..and use Flickr more again!!)
- try to develop again something in both Aikido and work
I can say I did not really manage to achieve big results here.
The injures did not get worse and I did a good thing changing the job in Longgang moving back to Europe, even if the job change was for the best, the moving, a compromise of interests, where 潘蕾 weighed more than else. My feelings about this are contradictory. Probably lots will change next year about this..
I did travel, lots with 潘蕾 in China and I thank her from deeply in my heart: my Chinese experience would have been much poorer without her.
Not much else to add..
- I will not finish the year in the same place where I started it…
- some resolution will become true..
- the world will not be a better place, it won’t be cleaner, it won’t have less wars, it won’t give more profound values to the new generations
- Italian politics will still suck
- I will still be fat
- catholic church will still not recognize unmarried couples, not approve use of condoms for limiting AIDS (only celibacy) and not try to take a step in modern times
- I will not lose my pessimistic/realistic nature
- I will meet new interesting people
- I will not grade to 3.dan this year, but I still believe I’ll do it one day!
- I will be still disappointed by people expecting too much from them when giving a lot from my side
- I will be surprised probably by people I do not expect to surprise me
- I will practice Aikido more
Strange enough, I was quite right!
But these predictions were done in a very realistic way!!🙂